LifeCycle 5.0 is the complete data management solution for prenatal screening laboratories. With a sleek, redesigned user interface, new performance monitoring dashboard, and browser-based platform to allow access from any current web browser, LifeCycle continues to provide the reliability and support laboratories have trusted for the last 15 years.
- New browser-based platform
- Re-designed user interface
- Dashboard – for monitoring laboratory performance
- Same flexible and reliable risk engine
- Easy upgrade path from previous versions
Factors affecting risk
- Gestational age
- Ethnic group
- Insulin-dependent diabetes
- Previous obstetric history
- IVF (in vitro fertilization)
All multi-step strategies are supported
- 1st trimester combined
- 2nd trimester triple and quad
- Integrated test
- Contingent test
- Stepwise sequential test
- Combining NT with 2nd trimester biochemistry
- For more information please click here.
PerkinElmer’s Pre-eclampsia Predictor™ is the software package dedicated to screening for early and late onset pre-eclampsia in the first trimester of pregnancy with a screening algorithm developed by Prof. Howard Cuckle exclusively for PerkinElmer.
Risks for early and late-onset pre-eclampsia
- The first commercial 1st trimester pre-eclampsia screening program
- Risks based on biochemistry and ultrasound
- Works with all PerkinElmer instrument platforms
- Integrated with LifeCycle
- Integrated with Statistical Services
PerkinElmer’s Statistical Services™ provides laboratories with many options to have screening performance data analyzed with the primary goal of enhancing quality of the screening program.
Statistical Services offers a complete solution including comprehensive statistical analysis of laboratory performance, recommendations on possible improvement opportunities, guidance with updating LifeCycle™* and Pre-eclampsia Predictor™* (PerkinElmer’s prenatal and maternal screening applications), and exclusive access to a web portal allowing laboratories to review and filter their performance data as needed.
- Statistical audit of your prenatal program
- Continuous or one-time data analysis options
- Guidance and recommendations on how to improve quality
Provides the ability to perform remote risk calculation
Prenatal eReports™ allows remote users the ability to access laboratory reports and perform data entry of patient demographics and ultrasound measurements. The application improves efficiency for the lab while also helping to reduce costs.
This web tool also provides the ability to retrieve calculated risks from the laboratory immediately after remote data entry is done. Risk calculation is performed in LifeCycle™ as soon as the remote data is submitted– and therefore can be presented back to the remote user with no delay.